Handmade Soap Haul From Monkey Barsoaps

Wednesday, September 28, 2011


I recently sold my jewels at the lovely Astoria Market at The Bohemian Beer Garden In Astoria Queens on 9/25/2011.  One thing I love about attending fairs or vending is you get to meet the artists face to face.  There passion, knowledge and product truly stands out beyond any computer screen.

I met Johnny Scarlet owner and creator of Monkey Barsoaps, anything beauty related I gravitate to instantly.  He was interested in buyers wants and needs, and I appreciated his attentiveness in regards to ingredient concerns.  Packaging was hands down my favorite of any soap company I have purchased from, I have bought so many brands.  Monkey Barsoaps offers quality soaps handmade in the USA.

I purchased 3 bars of soap :




1) Oatmeal Milk And Honey - 6.00 a bar
Anything honey is my ultimate favorite this has a warm sweet smell.  If you are a lover of anything honey this is your bar, with oats for gentle exfoliation this makes the perfect bar to get smooth and clean.

2) Hoegaarden Bars 6.00 a bar

This bar smells of fresh citrus delightfulness, this bar has a really nice clean smell.  Not overpowering and pine sol like, this bar has the perfect hint of invigorating lemon like scent.  I love soap that makes me feel clean smell clean and awakens me on a overtired morning.



3) Guinness Soap: 6.00 a bar

I have always been intrigued with beer soaps, but I really never had the guts to go and purchase online with out a good ol scratch and sniff.  While I attended this event I was able to smell the dark sexy scents lingering from this bar.  This is a unisex smell I feel its not for everyone if you love sweet food like smells this isn't for you if you want something clean yet sexy this is the scent.

All photos are my own
Review will be up shortly for these soaps!

Visit this shop: http://www.monkeybarsoaps.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment