Koroit Opals and New Stones

Monday, September 16, 2013


Stones are my addiction, I can't get enough.  Endless inspiration, and looking at a fully stocked gem tray of goodies is the perfect recipe for creating some new beauties for my line.


Below are some new Koroit Opals I purchased, hand cut by a gentlemen from Arizona who specializes in
these stones.
What I love about these Opals are that some are more brown, some have more flashes of blue and green.  Swirls of different patterns and  matrixes for any opal lover.  These are going to all be set into rings or pendants for that one of a kind look.


Koroit Opals are found in Queensland Australia originally discovered in 1897.  Koroit Opals are a very disctint unique type of Boulder Opal.  With striking patterns making every stone tell a different story.

These will be set into rings, with a leaf detail all one of a kind.  Shapes will vary if you are interested in pre ordering.  Please contact me and I will reserve or order you a stone! Pricing will vary depending on shape and size.

MeShedesigns@yahoo.com
Visit http://www.meshedesigns.com


No comments:

Post a Comment