Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Concealer Stick Brightener Review

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Concealer Stick Brightener Review

Price: 9.99 varies with drugstore

Where to purchase: any local drugstore near you

Color:  I purchased this in the Brightener color, the color ranges from 6 shades including the brightener shade.  The color is a light pink base, I am very fair right now in mac shade ranges I could be a NC20.  This is significantly lighter than my skin tone but due to impeccable formula it blends in and diffuses the darkness under eyes.  Remember this is a brightener not a concealer.  Other shades are available for concealing.

No Airbrushing or retouching brightener is worn here.

Formula: As said above this has a lightweight almost air like texture, I find it very soothing to put on.  It glides onto the under eye area beautifully without any tug or pull.  It remind me of how a mousse (blush/foundation) feel with that whipped like effect but even smoother.


Packaging:  Genius, I really love this packaging with a twist up product you waist absolutely no product, and there is a bouncy soft sponge on the top that disperses the product.  By the time you would need to replace the sponge for hygienic reasons you will run out the product.  So hygienic, simple, economical, and great for travel or on the go.


Application: After moisturizing and occasionally priming  I twist the cap for some additional product to dispense.  I apply this directly to the darkness avoiding the outer area where crow’s feet would occur.  I apply a light amount and pat in with my ring finger.  After I am finished I go ahead and apply any foundation, tinted moisturizer, powder or alone.  After foundation you can then apply additional concealer’s or correctors to balance out any additional discolorations.


Tips:  To add additional brightness if need extra pep to the under eye area, apply a tiny amount in the same area mentioned above and pat in.  This will give your skin a brighter more awake appearance to the skin!

Overall Thoughts:  Definitely worth it 100%, inexpensive and effective which is the most you could ask for out of a beauty product.  Go out and try it worst comes to worst you can always return this product.

These are just my opinions your results may vary with each and every beauty product reviewed.

2 comments:

  1. Great review! You are the reason I choosed brightener and I'm not at all sorry! Infact I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! You are the reason I choosed brightener and I'm not at all sorry! Infact I love it :)

    ReplyDelete