Weekly Update 3/15/2014

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Weekly Update:

Im going to try and post weekly updates, I take lots of photos throughout the week and share on various social medias.  I thought it would be fun to pile them all together and write a little blurb each week on what is going on behind the scenes in MeShe.  Both personally and professionally.


 The middle ring is a beaded band with a recycled brass ball soldered for detail, I made this in a thicker version.  I will be adding this style to my shop soon.  The smaller version is available, click on the photo for more information.



A quick video of me using my flexshaft to sand my Onyx Bezel set earrings which are shown below.  My customer wanted 6mm onyx bezel set earrings, I don't have these on my website but they are available for a custom purchase. Retailing at 39.00 plus shipping.

 Above are the onyx posts set in sterling all finished ready to ship.

I was playing around with brass, made this fun hammered circle with a turquoise drop.  Later decided to make it in vintage brass and patina the metal as shown below.

Found these adorable Cynthia Rowley flats at TJ Maxx for $29.00!! Love the minty green makes me happy spring is around the corner.

So above I decided on the brass rings with turquoise charms and other various stones and components.  This is a sneak peak at my tibetan collection.  I will have a video posted soon and all pieces will be launched in the next two weeks.


My new elephant wire wrapped quartz pendant. Love this vintage little elephant! Available for purchase click photo to be redirected to my webpage.

More shots of the Tibetan collection being made

I really love these pieces, perfect for everyday wear and will be great summer necklace. Turquoise, suede, vintage beads, moonstone and peridot.


Went to the drug store today and picked up the highly talked about Luminoso from Milani and the lipstick in Sangria which is shown in my photo below. I also am wearing the liquid illuminator from NYX, the lipstick is a bit of a purple wine. And the illuminator would be great for a night out lovely glow but has a hint of sparkle so daytime use may be overkill. 

Above is the Lipstick and highlighter and my newest purchase which I am obsessing over! This lovely vintage evening bag made by Whiting and Davis. I purchased this at a local vintage boutique where I got the pleasure of meeting the owner who was very knowledgable and sweet.  Click photo for her Etsy shop. I also purchased a vintage dress from the 70's which I am having altered and will be picked up tomorrow. 



Another shot of this darling bag.

That is all for my weekly update! Hope you enjoy and have a great weekend.  Any questions feel free to email meshedesigns@yahoo.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment