Weekly Update 3/24/2014

Monday, March 24, 2014

Weekly Update

To follow up with last weeks first weekly update.  Here is another weekly update, this week has been fun finally rolling out some new metal designs. Had a busy week at the bench finishing up orders, a few customs followed by a great weekend with friends.

To start I shared this photo on my Facebook fan page. These are all the tibetan pieces in my collection I just released.  Great summer pieces. Loving the top left horn, so luxurious and bold for the summer. The white on the top right my best friend is rocking which is a male.  So gender friendly that one for sure.

 I am a terrible sketcher but I am commissioned to do this beautiful piece above with the lapis bullets I just got in from two blog posts ago.  This is the general idea of what the piece will look like. I made a green onyx this week in the same style.  Again very gender friendly.
 A picture of three customs, this is pre polished and pre set.  Just a nice tumble shine right before the stones get set!

Small 5mm post earrings will launch next week.  If you would like a pair they will be $25.00 plus shipping, if you reserve before they are posted I will honor them at $20.00. Very petite great for second holes or just a simple pair for no fuss jewelry.

These two titanium druzies came out gorgeous, I originally was going to make post earrings. Changed the design as I was making the setting.  I am so happy I did, I posted a photo below of the finished product.


I got this adorable dress at the Saks outlet on sale, I finally got to wear this bad boy paired with my vintage strawberry necklace.

And some red lips because why not!

And a little red pump action.

Back to work some bezels ready for soldering.  

Forming and shaping

Outer Bezel all soldered and formed.

The first day of spring celebrating with a kettle bell necklace for a custom.  

These two older pieces have sold, love the rainbow druzy.  I have been trying to source these again having such a hard time finding stones like this again!


My new vase that I got from Target, really loving the flower on the top of the vase.  Went to the local florist and bought some beautiful fresh cut daisies.  Celebrating the spring to come!


Custom request for my heart stacker in post earrings.  I really love the way they turned out, will be adding these to my shop soon!

Tumbling the jewelry to harden and shine.

Blackened these druzy settings prepping to shine them up for a gunmetal finish.

My beautiful mother bought me this cute trinket box from Michaels.  Love sweet thoughtful surprises!

Progress on the bench.

Labradorite Trillion Rose Cut Ring just launched click photo for more info.

Multi Sapphire with 14KT Gold bezel and sterling click photo for more info


Peruvian Blue Amazonite click photo for more info

So that sums up my week, leaving you with a picture of my best friends Jack Russell Quattro.  He is so tiny and sweet, I figure I would share this sweetie pie! I have a few more pieces that will roll out during this week. So stay tuned!!

MeShe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment