Weekly Update 4/12/2014

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Weekly Update 4/12/2014

Sorry I did not get the chance to update last week.  I was busy last weekend making pieces for customs and attending some milestone events for my friends. I always seem to have a lot of ideas brewing throughout the days, I am trying to use some of my new stones I hauled in a few blog posts ago.  If i rolled out half the ideas I had I would have new stock for weeks!  Without further ado lets get started with my photo roll of updates!  Let me know if you would like to see more or less of anything :)



Here are the finished photographed earrings I was working on in my last blog post.  These druzies are stunning a beautiful green blue, perfect for any season.  Even down to the ear wire is handmade, I wire wrapped beautiful Iolite gemstones to the bottom of the ear wire.

Click photo for listing and details 

My lovely customer from Hawaii had chosen this gorgeous Rose cut tanzanite stone for a custom ring. 

The finished Tanzanite ring, I couldn't be more please the deep hues of purple and blue are eye catching.  Below is a short video clip of the final product.


If you like this tanzanite I can source additional stones.

Some more projects and custom orders.


I had a friend that loved this ring but she has tiny tiny sized fingers.  So I customized this adjustable brass ring for her smaller hands. Click picture for finished product.  These are really cool all components came from a vintage warehouse in NYC.


I had a flow of blue lace agate orders last week. These are beautiful with unique color patterns and measuring in at 20mm!

Creating the bezels for the rings.

The finished product. The high shine silver compliments the stone, if you know MeShe by now you know I love that minimalist chic finish. 

Here in NY we have had such a long dragged out winter,I love NY and winter but I enjoy starting my work days at the beach with some music.


 I love the beach. Makes me really want to get creating.



I came home that day to find a box full of old jewelry tools from a lovely neighbor of mine.  Need to clean this stuff up a bit, but it was like Christmas for Jewelers.  Wax, flex shafts, mandrel, peoples generosity amazes me.  


I rephotographed this older piece and put it on sale on my Etsy site. Rhodocrosite and phosphosiderite. 


My beautiful customer on Instagram shared this lovely photo of her new Labradorite ring.

I had a nutella crepe OMG. Enough said.

New Green Onyx gemstone bullet necklace these can be a unisex design.

A little video clip of me sawing a bezel.

 I dyed my hair back to red, my favorite color of all time.


Some new wire I just got in, can't wait to incorporate in my designs.


New rolo chain. I want to start carrying this chain for certain necklace designs.

Progress shot this is pre polished and pre set stage.  A custom listing for my beautiful customer. She saw these lapis bullets on my Instagram and fell in love.  I have one more available for order. 

The final product. Luxurious, the chain is so thick and overall this is a great collectors piece.

My best friends puppy Bailey, she went in the water for the first time.  Such a cutie.

Working on bridal party jewelry some inspiration from my line and stones/color.  

Pink Topaz just launched, I kept this one.  Such a blush shade of pink, stunning on the hand.



Creating some prong settings for three Koroit Opals I have in stock from a USA Opal cutter.  He does fantastic work.

I have three stones available, and I will be finishing these this weekend.


Here is a sneak peak of the prong set Koroit Opals and other new designs.  These are not finished yet.


The beginning, progress shots.
 These are really labor intensive but rewarding projects.  I plan on adding more cuffs to my shop soon.
 Pre soldering


Dirty hands from polishing makes for that shiny metal.

 The final product, so pleased with these "Flower Child Cuffs"


Hope you all had a great week so far! Enjoy your weekend, and as always let me know if you have any questions or comments! MeShe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment