Weekly Update 4/27/2014

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Weekly Update 4/27/2014

I hope everyone had a great Easter and Passover.  It's been a busy two weeks here in the studio.  Lots of new launches in the last few days.  I will be going to see a David Gray Concert this coming week, very excited for that!  Here is my last two weeks in review.  Enjoy!

This was my favorite egg I painted for Easter. Who doesn't love the cookie monster. 

Had a special night out on the town, purchased a new hologram bag and boots from Aldo.

This turquoise and peridot was a custom ring I built for my best friend for her birthday.

And here is the final product.  I really love it, a beautiful hand cut turquoise from a Nevada mine and a 4mm peridot.  Textured and set on a floral patterned band.  Hand stamped a Best Friends on the back.
Two pairs of Chrysoprase earrings out the door.  These earrings are wonderful for everyday wear. Very comfortable, I have in quite a few gemstones. Click on photo for links.


I left off my last blog post with the next few projects.  Above is three Koroit Opal Rings.  I can also order a custom stone for you if these are sold out or not your size.
Moonstone Stacking Rings, with grey moonstone, and a hand cut moon.


A set of copper and brass stacking rings these are nice and thick bands.  You can get them ordered in all brass/copper/mixed.
My sweetie pug laying in the glorious sun.  He loves tanning.

I need to reshoot this piece, the big dipper.  I will be making a whole zodiac series similar to this.


This was a special piece I made awhile back when I made a trip to London and Paris. I spent the morning at the beach and wore my piece to remind me of the past year and great experiences shared.  To date this was one of the best trips I have ever taken.


I have plenty of neon necklaces available for those of you who like the bold chunky look! Click on photo for availability. 

A new turquoise charm necklace with stones, brass, and a vintage rose charm. Click photo for more info.


And another vintage necklace added, this is a one of a kind cloisonné butterfly and amethyst drops. Click photo for more info.


New pieces I was working on this week.


Love this black and blue stone called Dumortierite. This is a stunning large bold gemstone ring, locally cut by a lapidary artist.


And another shot, click photo for more info.


Peanut Wood beautiful striations of black and cream burning throughout the stone.

14KT gold set Pink Tourmaline on a half round sterling band. Available in green tourmaline as well.


Just listed these garnet and grey moonstone post earrings.  On sale this week for 22.00 originally 25.00.


I finally cleaned my scrap draw of all the metal scraps accumulated in the last few weeks.  Time to reduce reuse recycle. I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I look forward to updating you on the next weeks progress.  I am thinking of setting some sapphires :) If you have any questions please let me know. Be well. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment