Kiehls Creamy Avocado Eye Treatment Review

Friday, May 2, 2014


My under eye area took a beating this winter.  Here in NY we had a really long rough dry cold winter, wreaking havoc on the skin.  My under eye area has fine lines and crows feet, in combination with the dry weather I was in need of some moisture. Here is my full review on the Kiehls Creamy Avocado Eye Treatment.

Purchased: 

Price: 28.50 for 0.50 OZ

Texture: This is a very emollient thick cream, almost scent free. When applied to the orbital bone under eye area it feels very rich, if you rub the cream in it will get this watery rubbery almost texture to it.  Very odd and hard to explain, but if you pat as your suppose to with eye cream that rubbery watery feeling decreases to a rich thick absorption.  I recommend your skin be completely dry when applying otherwise that watery texture will be there as well.


Overall Results: Mega moisture, this cream really delivers in the hydration department.  It is a no frills eye cream, doesn't claim to really reduce aging but provides hydration.  To be honest most creams promise so many claims and don't deliver.  Most do not make our under eye bags/wrinkles/discoloration disappear.  This provides exactly what it says it will moisture.


Additional Notes: I would not recommend this eye cream for people with very oily lids or under eye area.  I noticed a big complaint on the reviews is it makes peoples under eye concealer crease.  I didn't have that issue it made mine stay longer because my under eyes were properly hydrated. I am now about 3/4 done with the jar.



Would I repurchase: Yes I would repurchase, maybe not for the humid summer weather I think it's too heavy but a nice luxurious eye cream for the cold drier months.  For dry skin I say this is a go, also it did not irritate my retinol products.I think this makes for a great night eye cream as it really is a treatment product for any time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment