Behind the Scenes: Moon Stacking Rings

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

So some of you may know, I started a YouTube channel for all things jewelry and handmade. I figure it would be a nice hands on approach to connect with other artists and my customer base. I really enjoyed making this video, I recently upgraded to a Mac and I am teaching myself how to edit using IMovie. 


It took me about two days to finish editing, clipping, fast forwarding, adding music and voice overs for this project.  I love these moonstone stacking rings they are available in  a bright shiny polish (shown below) or the oxidized shown 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/186133413/moon-stacking-rings-moon-moonstone?ref=shop_home_feat_2

I hope you enjoy my new video, if you would like to see more videos let me know in the comment section :)

No comments:

Post a Comment