Arrok MetalStudio: Unboxing JellyFish Ring

Friday, August 1, 2014

I am lucky to know a group of metal smiths on Instagram. I have the pleasure of speaking with these women day in and day out. Talking business, funny, and life. I am blessed to have these Fire Angels in my daily swing.

Arrok MetalStudio is run by a lovely woman name Nicole based out of California. She makes unique mixed metal pieces that feature gemstones, multi layer metals, and different creatures and crawlers. Nicole also offers a line of talisman and mini weapons.

We recently decided to swap jewels, she choose a beautiful rare purple chalcedony ring. In exchange I choose one of her custom Jelly Fish rings.

As you can see it came packaged with lots of goodies. I always like receiving extra business cards from friends. A sweet note and of course the main prize that beautiful jelly fish ring!  When I unboxed these treasures it came securely packed in a brown shipping box with lots of crinkle paper and raffia. A beautiful pouch with Arrok stamped on it and a mini business card.

As I opened the pouch my eyes laid on this beauty. A perfect blue flashy labradorite set within a hand pierced jellyfish design. Her pieces are multiple layer of sterling silver giving it a true substantial feeling. There is tiny little air bubble details for the water floating in the ocean seas. Top to bottom left to right this piece is incredible.

The back is beautifully finished and has her logo stamped along with the traditional .925. The band is beautiful again with little circle textured details.


A split shank making for a comfortable wear. 


Another shot of this beauty on the hand. I also like that I can wear this piece either way on my hand. Super comfortable fit. This piece can be custom made for you, she will make to order in your size. Visit her Etsy shop Arrok .  Overall 5 star experience, and if you want to shop with a small business owner who is kind, hard working, and pure talent you will be super satisfied with her pieces. From one metalsmith to another.

Here is a youtube video on my unboxing if you prefer video format.



 I hope you enjoyed this blogpost, I will be posting another unboxing next week when more jewels arrive that I have purchased!




No comments:

Post a Comment